Posting a Free Classified Ad on A Classified Marketplace.com is an easy process. We provide you with many options for contact, promotion and description of your listings, but in case you have any questions on the posting process, here is a detailed walk-through of our posting process.
Let's begin. First, in order to create & manage Free Classified Listings on A Classified Marketplace.com, you must be a registered member. Registration is completely FREE for the regular use of our marketplace. Your registration is required in order for us to create an account for you to track your listings and communicate with interested parties.
If you have not yet registered with us, please click here to register for FREE!
Once you have registered to post items, we can move forward with the free classified listing walk through. First, think about what you will be promoting, selling or looking for on our classifieds. Are you selling a new or used item? Are you promoting a business or service? Or, are you looking to create community or employment listings? What category would best describe your item or service?
To search for where your listing would best fit, simply click on the first menu bar option for "Home". On this page, you can easily search through our listing categories to find the right fit for your Free Classified Listing.
Now that you have an idea of where to place your ad, let's move through the operation to post your ad.
Once you have completed those 6 easy steps, it's time to detail the specifics of your product, service or interest.
- Step 1: Click on "My Account" on the menu bar.
- Step 2: Click on "Create New Listing"
- Step 3: Click in the area that reads "Select One". In doing so you will access a drop-down list of our many categories and sub categories and can easily choose where to post your listing. Use the scroll bar within the drop-down list for speedy viewing!
- Step 4: Click on "Next". You will be redirected to choose the plan associated with the listing.
- Step 5: Select your plan from 90 days of free ads to featured listings and beyond!
- Step 6: Click "Next". You will be redirected to the page to create your listing.
On this page there are a numerous inputs that allow you to customize your listing to your satisfaction. Required fields, including the title and description of the ad, are marked by a small red arrow.
Under "Listing Details", fill in the information to customize your posting. A short description of the listing inputs are as follows, with a "Kitchen Table" used for purposes of example:
When you are finished posting this information, you can easily choose whether to save the listing as a draft copy or whether to submit the listing and publish your ad on the open marketplace.
- Title - This is the Item, Service or Interest that you are looking to promote. Will be a short description of your "Kitchen Table", its age, condition, or price.
- Description - The description is intended for use in fully describing your item or service. You have 10,000 characters to use in this section, so get creative!
- Name - The Name associated with the account will show up for this listing.
- Address - Optional Information. Great to post interest for an upcoming event but we recommend leaving the address section blank. You can always coordinate with your interested parties at a later date.
- City - Your nearest general location.
- Postal Code - Used for matching locational searches.
- Country - Select your Country
- State - Select your State
- Add Map - Can be used to help provide specific address locations for the listing. Clicking "Map this from Address Above" fill in a specific location for the posting.
- Phone - If you want your telephone listed with your posting then provide it in this field. Ex. 561-555-0007. Area code and number.
- Email - This email is filled in automatically and is not visible on the site.
- Include Profile with Listing - Links your profile on your account to the listing for public optional viewing.
- Web Site - If you have a website that you would like to be associated with the listing you can input it here. This will connect in the listing to a choice for visitors to link over to your web site.
- Condition - This is the condition of the listing. If your item is a product you may elect to choose New or Used, or Not Applicable if you are promoting an event, service or otherwise.
- Quantity Available - Tells viewers how many of the product you have available for the listing.
- Price - The price for your service or item.
- Or Best Offer - Whether or not you will accept a best offer on the item.
- Payment Info - How you will accept payment for the item you have for sale or for the service you are providing. List all your payment options from cash to credit cards and more.
- Shipping Info - Fill in any pertinent details about shipping the item. This would include quick details of potential cost in addition to viewer.
- Your Coupon - Easily upload a digital image of your company coupon for distribution purposes on the listing.
- Photos - Use our easy to use uploading tool to upload images from your computer to post with the listing. Number of Photos will be dependent on the plan you chose for this posting. Note: You do not have to post pictures for your ads, but posting pictures will increase the level of interest in a posting.
When you are satisfied with the listing, click on "Submit Listing"
Congratulations! You have just posted your first of many ads here at A Classified Marketplace!
To see your ad, you can simply click "My Account" on the menu bar and elect to view the listing from your list of active postings, or you can navigate to your ad through the categories available on your "Home" page.
Remember, if you want to change any content or make changes to the posting, simply go back into "My Account" and edit your listing. Be sure to Save your Changes when editing your listings!
If you have any questions please contact us today!